Articles that are written by either our volunteers or by some very kind, wise people for Green Deen. The articles are usually on contemporary issues, highlighting an Islamic perspective on the issue. If you would like to be a guest author for an article, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas!
- Does Islam accord animals rights? What is our Islamic duty towards the animals on this earth? – Lutfiyah Suliman
- Not all frogs are toads…but all toads are frogs: A hop-through introduction to frogs in Southern Africa – by Fatima Ragie
- The Wonders of Wetlands – by Nasreen Mayet
- The Qurbani Connection
- Guiding Waters: An Introduction (post 1)
- All About Cloth Nappies
- Finding the direction of Qiblah using the Sun and your wrist watch
- “The Museum” visit – a simple reminder, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Saqifah Bani Sa’eda: A Green Garden Gem in Madinah
- #HiraHike – The Basics
Disclaimer: While Green Deen South Africa retains the right to edit and modify contributions, Green Deen South Africa makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information included in contributions, or those found by following links within the text. Green Deen South Africa will not be liable for any errors or omissions in information relayed in contributions. The views and opinions expressed by writers or in the comments section do not necessarily state or reflect those of Green Deen South Africa.